Corporate and Commercial area
We provide specialist advice in corporate and contractual matters, as well as in conflicts between partners. We also have ample experience in bankruptcy proceedings, having worked for both legal and natural persons, whether debtors or creditors.
- Company secretaryship.
- Company incorporation.
- Modification of corporate bylaws and provision of advice to management bodies in meetings of the Board of Directors or General Shareholders Meetings.
- Company dissolution and winding-up.
- Drafting of all types of commercial contracts.
- Drafting of partner agreements and family protocols.
- Analysis and interpretation of contracts.
- Consulting, litigations and claims between partners.
- Filing of complaints challenging agreements of the Management Board or of the General Shareholders Meeting.
- Judicial dissolution and directors’ liability.
- Petition to open insolvency proceedings on behalf of the debtor or of the creditor.
- Monitoring of the entire bankruptcy proceedings.
- Directors’ liability: insolvency assessment.
- Reinstatement actions.
- Second chance.
We have ample experience in pre-litigation matters as well as in commercial disputes before the courts. In particular, in contracts of distribution, supply, agency, transport, purchase agreements and generally in all kind of proceedings that apply to the business world. We work for companies in the retail sector, property business sector, hospitality industry and services, among others.
- Termination and implementation of contracts in civil and commercial matters.
- Invalidity and voidability of contracts.
- Proceedings in matters arising from contractual and non-contractual liability.
- Claims for payment.
- Disputes arising from contracts of agency, distribution and supply.
The Organic Law 5/2010, of 22 June, introduced in Spain the criminal liability of legal persons for offenses committed by their legal proxies and directors on behalf and for the benefit of the entity, or by employees when the entity has breached its duties of control.
In the face of demand by businesses for advisory services on compliance as a tool for prevention, detection and impact mitigation of criminal or irregular situations, we have specialised in the implementation of prevention models.
These models are the tool required to avoid non-compliance and sanctions under criminal law. Likewise, these models have become an essential element for business development, and are required to make contracts or to obtain public funds or financing.
- Implementation of criminal prevention models.
- Development of policies for the mitigation of criminal risks.
- Evaluation of performance status.
- Providing collaboration and counselling to the body entrusted with compliance.
- Setting up of an internal reporting channel.
- Continuous improvement actions.
- Development of communication and awareness-raising actions in the corporate environment.
- Internal training, both general and specific.
- Internal investigations.