The Controller of your personal data and owner of this website is LEGANCE CONSULTORES Y ABOGADOS S.L.P, a company with tax ID number B-99515082 and domiciled at Paseo Sagasta nº 2, 2º izquierda, 50008 Zaragoza (Spain).
In addition to the address indicated above, if you wish to contact us you may do so through the following means:
Typology, purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data
- Data of employees: These data are used to manage the employment relationship, for payroll management, workday control and all other obligations that the work relationship entails. The collected data are identifying data, of special categories (health/disability), personal characteristics information, academic and professional background, employment details and financial details. The legitimate bases for processing are the relationship between the parties, the legal obligation to gather these types of data and the consent of those concerned. These data will be transferred to the Public Administrations with competence in the matter. The conservation period shall be of 5 years from the date of termination of the work relationship, except for payrolls and any other documents that should be retained for 10 years.
- Data of job applicants: These data are gathered with the aim of conducting selection processes, and include identification details, personal characteristics information, academic and professional background and employment details. The lawful basis for processing these data is the pre-contractual relationship between the parties involved. These data shall not be transferred to third parties. All data shall be destroyed within 6 months of the date of termination of the selection process.
- Client data: These data are processed in order to maintain a professional relationship and provide the requested services. Additionally, the data shall be used for the economic management of said relationship. The performance of a contract and the legitimate interest of the entity itself constitute the legitimate bases for processing these data. The data can be transferred to the Courts and Tribunals for the adequate management of the matter in question. The conservation period of the data is 15 years from the date of termination of the contracted services.
- Data of suppliers: The purpose of processing is to maintain a commercial relationship, as well as to manage the economic and accounting aspects and the cost control of said relationship. The legitimate basis is the performance of a contract between the parties. These data may be transferred to financial entities for bill payment, to public registers and to the AEAT (the Spanish Tax Agency, in its Spanish acronym) in order to fulfil the corresponding commercial and tax obligations. The data shall be deleted within 5 years of the termination of the business relationship.
- Video surveillance data: These data are used to ensure safety at our facilities. The legitimate basis for processing is the performance of a mission undertaken in the public interest. These data shall be deleted within a period of not more than 1 month. These data may only be transferred to the Spanish State Security Forces.
- Personal data provided through the contact form: We process these personal data with the purpose of answering queries or any other type of request made by the User through any of the means of contact provided on the website of the Controller. The legitimate bases for processing are the consent of the interested party and the legitimate interest of the Controller itself. In this case, personal data shall not be transferred to third parties and shall be retained for 2 years.
- Data relating to the exercise of rights: The processing is carried out in order to ensure that data subjects may exercise their data protection rights. Compliance with the rules in force regarding data protection constitutes the legitimate ground for processing. These data shall not be transferred to third parties and shall at all times be minimised, being stored for 2 years in conformity with data protection regulations.
How do we share information with third parties?
Specifically, LEGANCE CONSULTORES Y ABOGADOS S.L.P. informs you that your personal data may be transferred to:
- Relevant Government Agencies, Tax Agency, Courts and Tribunals, should the entity need to meet a legal obligation.
- Additionally, this company works in conjunction with some third-party suppliers which have access to your personal data and that process said data in the name of and on behalf of LEGANCE CONSULTORES Y ABOGADOS as Data Processors and as a result of their delivery of services. This includes, but is not limited to, the services that said providers deliver in the following areas: legal counsel, computer services providers, training companies, etc.
At this time, ENA ABOGADOS does not expect to perform international transfers of data. Should any transfer be needed, these shall be made with due guarantees and you will be told in advance.
Exercise of rights. Complaints before the Spanish Data Protection Agency
The User may at any time withdraw his or her consent and/or exercise his or her rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection and portability provided for in the European personal data protection regulations, by sending an e-mail to [email protected], or by post to LEGANCE CONSULTORES Y ABOGADOS S.L.P. Attn: Internal Data Protection Officer, Avd. Alcalde Sainz de Varanda nº 28, 10ºC, 50009 Zaragoza (Spain).
In such case, the User must clearly indicate the right that he or she wishes to exercise as well as enclose a copy of his or her National ID Card or any other valid identity document, including that which enables electronic identification.
If you have not been duly attended to in the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
Your commitment: the veracity of the information that you provide to us
The User declares that the personal data that he or she provides to this entity are true.
Please be informed that, as User, you are solely responsible for any direct or indirect damages or losses that could be caused to ENA ABOGADOS as the entity responsible for this website, or to a third party, if you send us false data or third party information without their previous consent thus causing deception, damages or losses.
We ask the User to inform us of any variation that may occur in the data provided, so that we can keep his or her data accurate and updated.
Applicable Security Measures
In order to protect personal data, ENA ABOGADOS ascertains for itself and controls its Data Processors on the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures that are consistent with the level of technology available. To this effect, it considers the extent, context and purpose of the processing, and estimates the probability and the possible seriousness of the risks for the rights and freedoms of the stakeholders, seeking the ability to ensure the confidentiality, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services.
Our information security policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated, with the aim of satisfying our business needs, technological changes and policy requirements
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
If the User accesses this site from a location outside of Spain, he or she will be responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.